About the Vermont Nursery and Landscape Association
Green Works is a non-profit association with 173 members dedicated to the promotion of ornamental horticulture in Vermont. Founded in 1964, the organization is a place to network, share information and ideas, seek career advancement, and advocate for positive change within Vermont’s $119 million environmental horticulture industry.
Green Works represents growers, retailers, garden centers, nurserymen and women, landscape designers and contractors, maintenance experts, arborists, turf specialists, industry representatives, allied trades-people, students, and educators throughout Vermont and beyond. Environmental horticulture is responsible for more than 5000 careers across the state, and many more part-time and seasonal positions.
Green Works is committed to being a powerful marketing vehicle and information hub for its members, and an indispensable resource for the broad public. On this website you can:
- Find a member professional by business category, name or region.
- Learn more about joining Green Works
- Learn more about any Green Works member on their customized profile page complete with photos.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and information.
- Read issues of the quarterly newsletter, The Dirt.
- Get information about advertising with Green Works.
- Downloadable Green Works logos (members only).
- View or post job listings, classified ads and professional news, links, and information (members only).
- Find a Vermont Certified Horticulturist and learn more about the certification program.
- And a whole lot more!
For more information about Green Works, please contact us.