Benefits of Membership
Please take a moment to consider the following membership benefits:
The Green Works website.
Provides each member with proﬁle management tools to create an individual, linkable proﬁle page that includes:
- A paragraph description of member business, specialties, horticulture degrees and awards, photos for a member slide show of business, personnel and work.
- A searchable directory by name, business category, or region.
- Downloadable Green Works logos for marketing purposes.
- Green Works member only login where members can post job listings, classiﬁed ads, and ﬁnd relevant news and information.
- Online payment options for membership, programs,and events.
Vermont Certiﬁed Horticulturist Program:
This certiﬁcation program is designed to provide professionalism in our industry, to increase the professional’s education and to inform the public of the value of using a certiﬁed horticulturist. The VCH Program has reciprocity with other New England states.
Industry Awards Program:
This awards program is designed to recognize members who excel in design and environmental improvement in landscape design and maintenance categories. This Program is open to members who are landscape architects, designers, landscape contractors, or professional gardeners or horticulturists.
Green Works quarterly newsletter, ‘The Dirt’.
A quarterly publication complete with stories, industry news and events, Green Works news and events and much more. Members receive discounts for ad space at a significant discount.
Vermont Flower Show/Gorgeous Gardens Show Participation
Discounted exhibit space
Green Works Meetings/Workshops, Symposia
Member discounts on Green Works winter and summer membership meetings/trade shows, Green Works workshops and symposia.