The Vermont Flower Show
THE 2017 VERMONT FLOWER SHOW
Champlain Valley Expo
Essex Junction, VT
March 3 – 5, 2017
Join us for three days as spring comes to life at the 2017 Vermont Flower Show thanks to hundreds of volunteers working together to build a spectacular 12,000 square foot landscape indoors. This year’s Grand Garden Display with the theme Neverland offers the world of Peter Pan as inspiration for a magical garden journey. Gardeners and non-gardeners alike are drawn to the show for inspiration, education and a break from the long cold winter. Our biennial event, in its 18th year, attracted over 10,000 attendees in 2015. Below is a list of show features, in addition to the Grand Garden Display!
Where to Purchase Tickets in Advance:
On this website.
All Price Chopper Stores beginning February 5, 2017.
Gardener’s Supply Stores in Williston & Burlington beginning February 1, 2017.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!
10am – 6pm (Friday and Saturday)
10am – 4pm (Sunday)
Food is available at the show. The Skinny Pancake will be joining us this year!
Adults – $16
Seniors (60+) – $12
Children (3-17 yrs) – $5
Two Day Pass: – $25
Three Day Pass – $35
Wheelchairs available on site, first come, first serve basis.
The 2017 Vermont Flower Show – “Neverland” – will bring three days of spring to life as the world of Peter Pan comes to life and prepares us for the exciting season ahead! Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of things to choose from– all included in the price of admission! Plan on spending the entire day at the show!
- Grand Garden Display (over 10,000 s. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs trees, and water features! Keep your eyes out for Tinkerbell, Wendy’s House, and the Lost Boy’s Cave!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening world.
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Screening of the film Hometown Habitat – Stories of Bringing Nature Home, a documentary produced by Catherine Zimmerman and narrated by renowned entomologist Douglas Tallamy, Ph.D
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days; scheduled entertainment with Mermaid Dalni Tails, Rick Adam’s One-Man-Band and No Strings Marionettes performing Treasure Hunt. Don’t forget to come to the show dressed as your favorite Peter Pan character!
- Flora/Food/Fresh demos with Vermont chefs, growers, and herbalists using fresh food, flowers, and herbs to create meals, teas, fresh juices, and more!
- Local bookstore Phoenix Books will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The St. Albans Garden Club will have educational displays of floral arrangements with a live demo on flower arranging.
- VT Garden Railway Society – landscaped display with moving trains!
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
Coming soon: complete details on individual pages.
2015 Flower Show Slideshow
2015 Flower Show Slideshow
2015 Flower Show Setup Video
Many hard working volunteers helped to make the 2015 Vermont Flower show and its elaborate displays possible. Time lapse video was created by Kyle Ambusk.