The Vermont Flower Show
March 1 -3 , 2019
Champlain Valley Expo
Essex Junction, VT
Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Get your tickets at the door or purchase tickets through our website.
Add to Cart for Discount
The 2019 Vermont Flower Show – “Wonder – A Garden Adventure for All Ages” – will bring three days of spring to life as our winter draws to a close. Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of things to choose from– all included in the price of admission! Plan on spending the entire day at the show! The 2019 Vermont Flower Show was chosen by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce as a Top Ten Winter Event to attend!
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 s. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening world.
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days; scheduled entertainment,
- An art gallery where you can view local artists’ work.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT will host a “National Garden Club Standard Flower Show Exhibit” which is a judged competition open both to VT garden club members and the general public.
- VT Garden Railway Society – landscaped display with moving trains!
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
Please see clips from the 2017 Vermont Flower Show below!
THE 2017 VERMONT FLOWER SHOW
2017 Flower Show Setup Video
Many hard working volunteers helped to make the 2017 Vermont Flower show and its elaborate displays possible. Time lapse video was created by Kyle Ambusk.
2017 Vermont Flower Show