Food Options at the Show
Seating is available in the Exhibition Hall and in the Blue Ribbon Pavilion. We have a variety of food options to choose from all three days.
Skinny Pancake – (in the hall between the Grand Garden Display and Exhibition Hall)
- Cheese crepe – Cabot cheddar
- Cheesy pesto – house-made sunflower seed basil pesto & cheddar
- Popeye – spinach & cheddar
- Green Mountain – VT apples & cheddar
- Lumberjack – VT ham & cheddar
- Garlique chic – chicken, cheddar, house pesto, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions
- Veggie monster – cheddar, house pesto, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, spinach
- Vegan monster – pesto, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, spinach
- Sugar shack – butter, maple sugar
- Choco nutty – chocolate hazelnut spread
*All crepes can be made gluten free and vegan on our dairy free, chic pea batter (batter is chic pea flour, water, oil, salt)
Sandwiches: Chicken Salad *chicken breast, mayo, craisins (no nuts) – offered also as side w/o bread; Egg Salad – offered also as a side w/o bread; Elmo – turkey, cheddar, apple, cranberry mayo
Soup: Vegetarian/Vegan tomato
Baked Goods: Granola bars, Cookies, Brownies , Deep River Chips
Drinks: Dasani, Mexicane Cola, Diet Sprite or Ginger Ale, Homemade lemonade/iced tea
North Country Specialty Foods (in hall between Exhibition Hall and Blue Ribbon Pavilion)
- Spinach salad w/dried cranberry(gf)
- Expo salad- organic greens & carrots(gf)
- Vegetable soup(gf-V),
- New England clam chowder in a Bread Boule.
- Hummus veggie wrap
- Grilled chicken wrap w/ fresh mozzarella and organic greens,
- Wraps are whole wheat and any salad can have chicken added!
- Gluten free dessert item Brownies & Rice Krispy treats.
- These items are in addition to regular desserts: cookies, eclairs and regular menu of hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwich , French fries etc.
- Drinks, coffee.
Mediterranean Mix Buffet (in Blue Ribbon Pavilion)
Greek and Mediterranean cuisine; vegan and vegetarian options.
Nomad Coffee Cart – (in Exhibition Hall)
Specialty coffee, muffins, etc.
Island Homemade Ice Cream – (in Blue Ribbon Pavilion)